Design Styles: A run down
A contemporary take on coastal decor that captures the essence of seaside living while infusing it with clean, minimalist elements of modern design. Drawing inspiration from the natural beauty of coastal landscapes & embracing a serene and airy ambiance.
Elements of Coastal Modern
- Restrained, neutral palette of creams, greys, blues and white
- Natural materials like canvas, rattan, light woods, travertine, jute and linen
- Airy, open light filled spaces
- Comfortable & relaxed durable living
- Blurring the line between indoor & outdoor living