About the role
Fleur Studios is a fast growing contemporary furniture and lifestyle brand focused on timeless design. We are seeking a dynamic part time Graphic Designer to join our team.
You will work alongside our Creative Director developing product designs from initial concepts to creation and will be responsible for tech packs, CADs and packaging. Liaising with suppliers, you will be ambitious, hands-on and organised. You will also support in creating innovative graphic-based campaigns to elevate the brand for web, EDM and social media.
- Work directly with our Creative Director to develop product concepts;
- Comment on product samples
- Complete tech packs and CADS
- Design packaging for products
- Design product collateral
- Develop and maintain full product documentation
- Assist in developing digital campaigns across web, socials and EDM
- Understanding broader market and customer needs
- Hold tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
- Experience in furniture & interior design (desired)
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Illustator, Indesign & Photoshop
- Knoweldge of CAD
- Great attention to detail
- Passion for design and interiors
If you don't meet the above requirements but believe you have the experience, we want to hear from you.
Location: This role is open to candidates across Australia.
Why work for Fleur Studios?
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- We are a passionate, driven small team that values innovation and creativity
- Generous staff discounts, team rewards and flexible working
If you are a passionate designer with a desire to learn, we encourage you to apply. Please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com with the subject: Graphic Designer
If you would like to work with us, we're always open to hearing from you! Drop us a line and tell us how you believe you can help with an example of your work and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.