Design Styles: A run down
Minimalism celebrates "less is more," focusing on simplicity, functionality, and a sense of tranquility. Stripping away excess ornamentation, minimalism revels in speaking volumes through uncluttered elegance - inviting both the eye and the mind to appreciate the beauty of essentials.
Elements of Minimalism
- Clean lines, open spaces & monochromatic or subdued colour palettes
- Uncluttered & open spaces that play with light
- Playing with textures to add depth to the limited palette
- Calm & tranquil focus on essential elements
- An appreciation to the beauty of essentials