Design Styles: A run down
Organic modernism interior design is a captivating fusion of natural elements and modern aesthetics, creating spaces that seamlessly fuse nature's beauty with contemporary living.
Characteristics of Organic Modernism
- Organic materials like wood, stone & natural fibres
- Inherent textures & visual appeal
- Clean lines & simple forms
- Harmonious balance between natural & man made
- Neutral colour palettes & earthy tones
- Open spaces with ample natural light & an overall sense of minimalism
- Blurring the line between inside & out to exude tranquility & contemporary elegance.